Making an Appointment for Testing
To schedule your ACCUPLACER appointment, please contact the University of Maine’s TESTING SERVICES at (207) 778-7666
Computer Adaptive Testing
Accuplacer computer based test assist with the determination of course placement that is appropriate for students. The Accuplacer system includes nine computer adaptive, multiple choice tests. The five core test include Reading Comprehension, Sentence Skills, Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, and College Level Math. Four additional tests are available to assess English skills of students whose first language is not English.
The multiple choice tests are untimed. The essay test may be timed or untimed.
$20.00 Administrative Fee
No charge for students attending the University of Maine at Farmington.
At the End of the Test
Once you have completed a test, a score report will be created and given to you.
ACCUPLACER Additional Score Report Request
Accuplacer exams are administered free of charge for students planning to attend the University of Maine at Farmington. A copy of your scores will be provided to UMF and one copy for your personal records.
Requests for additional score reports
If you want to send a score report to another institution or agency, you may request additional score reports for a fee.
- Additional score reports cost $35 per request and is nonrefundable.
- Additional score reports indicate the highest score earned on each test.
- Score reports are issued within 10 working days of receipt of your request.
Order by Phone
- Call toll free: 207-778-7666
- You need a valid debit or credit card to order reports by phone.
- You will need to provide a contact name, mailing address or fax number and a telephone number.
Order by Mail/Fax
- Submit your request and payment to:
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Maine Street
Farmington, Maine 04938
- Checks and money orders are accepted by mail – made payable to: UMF Testing Services
- Debit or credit cards are accepted by fax.
provide the following information:
Account Number, CVV Number (3-digit # on the back of card), Street Address (should be the billing address of the card holder) and ZIPCODE