Making an Appointment for Testing
To schedule your ACCUPLACER appointment, please contact the University of Maine’s TESTING SERVICES at (207) 778-7666
Students attending University of Maine at Farmington that need a writing ACCUPLACER exam are required to take the WritePlacer. Placement in the appropriate writing class is determined by SAT scores and/or a writing sample from the WritePlacer exam. This can be done at UMF or we can assist you in finding other locations that may be closer to your home. Please call Testing Services for more information.
Community members or students who do not attend the University of Maine at Farmington may also test with us. Call testing Services at 778-7666 for more information about making arrangements to test here.
$20.00 Administrative Fee
No charge for students attending the University of Maine at Farmington.
At the End of the Test
Once you have completed a test, a score report will be created and given to you.
ACCUPLACER Additional Score Report Request
Accuplacer exams are administered free of charge for students planning to attend the University of Maine at Farmington. A copy of your scores will be provided to UMF and one copy for your personal records.
Requests for additional score reports
If you want to send a score report to another institution or agency, you may request additional score reports for a fee.
- Additional score reports cost $35 per request and is nonrefundable.
- Additional score reports indicate the highest score earned on each test.
- Score reports are issued within 24 to 48 hours upon receipt of your request.
- Call 207-778-7666
- You need a valid debit or credit card to order reports by phone.
- You will need to provide a contact name, mailing address or fax number and a telephone number.