Academic advising is a top priority at UMF. As advisors, our role is to partner with students to create opportunities and to develop academic options and choices for students.
Our advisors assist students who are undeclared/undecided, are in a traditional major, or are transitioning between majors. We can help students to find answers about requirements and policies, register for classes, find a tutor, change a major, add a minor, explore options for academic majors and careers, find a career event, learn about opportunities to enhance classroom experiences, and many others.
The Advising Center is located on the 2nd floor of Franklin Hall, 252 Main Street. Advisors are also available in the Advising office in the Olsen Student Center in room 108. Hours are posted on the door. Contact Lori Soucie at email@example.com or 207-778-7040 for more information.
For information about support services and resources, check out the links below:
- Exploration & Self Assessment
- Career Services (resume and cover letter templates, job search, internships, career events)
- The Liberal Arts Undeclared Program
- Support Services with the Learning Assistance Center
- UMF Catalog
- Parent Information
- For additional information about advising services, visit the Advising tab on myCampus.