ADA Compliance Statement
- The University of Maine at Farmington provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals upon request.
Snow Closure Policy
- If day and evening classes are cancelled, the library will open at 10 AM and close at 4:30 PM.
- If the campus closes early, the library will close at 4:30PM
- If there is a delayed opening, the library will open at 10AM.
During weather closures, some services may not be available. You can call the library desk at 778-7210 with questions.
Print copies of these forms are also available from our Information Services Desk.
- Acquisitions Request: Is there something Mantor ought to have and it doesn’t? Help us expand our collections by suggesting materials we should purchase.
- Donations (PDF) : Contributing to Mantor Library can be easy, but you’ll need to fill out this PDF form and submit it along with your donation. pdf form and submit it along with your donation.
- Faculty/Teaching Staff Request for Resource Purchase: The form for faculty and staff to request items for purchase consideration that will be used by students in a specific course. (For other requests, please use the general Acquisitions Request form)
Adding Student Work to the University Archives: If you would like to add any of your students’ work to the University’s archive collection, all submissions must be sent to Laurie MacWhinnie, Head of Reference Services. The following forms must be completed and signed by the student and accompany the item being submitted:
Course reserves: Placing materials on reserve requires a number of forms. Completed forms must be submitted to the Information Services Desk, along with items for reserve.